INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND
SENDING THE REGISTRATION PAGE BY POST
- Candidate shall log on to www.sliet.ac.in and click proceeds for Admission and then registration.
- Click on to NEW REGISTRATION and for already registered users, enter Login & Password.
- Before you proceed to register yourself, you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria & reservation policy for the COURSE / PROGRAMME you are applying for.
- Candidate should fill his / her basic details like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, City, Religion, Contact / Mobile Numbers and Email very carefully.
- Choose your password at least of 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
- Before final submission of online Application Form, read the declaration given on the website carefully and given your consent on it, failing which you will not be able to complete your registration. So, you must check the information details carefully before final submission of Registration Form.
- Please note that after successfully submitting the Application Form, the candidate will get a SMS on his / her Mobile that will ensure his/her provisional registration successfully with a Form Number and Password. For this, candidate should provide valid mobile number.
- After successfully submitting Online Application Form for SET-2019, kindly note down your Form Number for future reference. The processing of Application Form will begin only after the successful payment of Application Fee.
- Select mode of fee payment. If a candidate opts to pay application fee through E-Challan mode, he/she has to effect the payment of application fee within 48 hrs. from the date of registration.
- Once the payment is confirmed, the online Registration Page for PRINT shall be available to the candidate.
- Take PRINT of Registration Page.
- OVERWRITING, CUTTINGS, ERASING IN THE REGISTRATION PAGE OR INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION PAGE MAY LEAD TO REJECTION OF FORM AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED. ANY ERROR ARISING ON THIS ACCOUNT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATE.
- The Registration Page duly filled in / signed should be sent to THE CHAIRMAN SET-2019, SANT LONGOWAL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SLIET), LONGOWAL – 148106 (DISTT. SANGRUR), PUNJAB in the envelope by Registered/Speed Post only, so as to reach within one week of the last date. The candidate must retain photocopy of his / her filled in Registration Page for future correspondence, if required. The registration page shall be accepted by post within one week of the dates mentioned above.
- If a candidate submits more than one Registration Page, his / her candidature shall liable to be cancelled and debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
- Photograph : Firmly affix one recent high contrast passport size coloured photograph (taken on or after 05.03.2019) with gum / fevicol (not to be pinned or stapled) in the space provided for it in the Registration Page. The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates shall keep 10 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of Entrance Examination / Counselling / Document Verification / Admission.
- Request for change or correction of any information, once given in the Registration Page, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The SLIET will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction / addition / deletion in any particular once filled in the application form, whatsoever the reasons may be.